PBT – Managed Online Backup Terms & Conditions
PBT provides a Managed Online Backup Service for it clients, utilising Solarwinds MSP Backup and Recovery software & service. The use of this service and the software is subject to Solarwinds MSP Software Services Agreement which can be found on the link below, in addition to the PBT Terms and Conditions of Use outlined on his page.
Solarwinds Software Services Agreement
- Where requested PBT will utilise Solarwinds Backup & Recovery solution to backup client data to a local storage device (NAS, USB Hard Drive, SAN etc) and / or to Solarwinds Online data storage facilities which are located in Sydney, Australia.
- PBT will check the status of the backups on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings utilising the software’s reporting capabilities.
- Should we find a reported problem, we will notify you of the issue and look to resolve the issue (time spent will be charged).
- The client recognises that no backup solution provides 100% protection of data. PBT cannot and does not warrant that all client data will be backed up and secure in all circumstances.
- To assist you with mitigating the risk of data loss the customer can instruct us at any time or on a set frequency to perform test restores of your data. We do not undertake this test unless specifically instructed or as part of a monthly IT Maintenance agreement.
- Either party’s liability in contract, tort or otherwise (including negligence) arising directly out of or in connection with this service or the performance or observance of its obligations shall be limited in aggregate to the Price for 3 months of the Managed Online Backup service.
- To the extent it is lawful to exclude the following heads of loss, in no event shall either party be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.