Sage Intacct 2021 release 4 is now available. This release provides a range of new enhancements and a few have been highlighted in this article. For a full list, refer to the Sage Intacct release notes when you first log in.
AP/AR USABILITY & VISIBILITY ENHANCEMENTS
2021 R4 has many features that improve efficiencies to manage AP and AR processes.
The list screens have been improved to better manage views, filter and take actions from the list screen.
Attachments have been added to AP Bills, Adjustments and Payments.
Several AP/AR transaction screens have been updated to give better visibility to GL postings from these screens.
INVENTORY QUANTITY AVAILABLE CALCULATION & VISIBILITY
Flexible calculation and increased visibility of inventory quantity available totals.
Options are now available to include quantity on order in quantity available in Purchasing.
For warehouse transfers, you have the option to include quantity in transit in quantity available.
You also have visibility ofitem/warehouse details in order entry screens.
Usability of Financial Report Writer
In 2021 R4, several highly requested features have been added to the Financial Report Writer.
- Automate sending of reports upon GL close
- Computation name and description to make it easier to view and understand what the computations are
Enhanced List User Experience (Beta)
Powerful, flexible, and easy to use filtering and sorting. Easily modify columns – add, resize, reorder with drag and drop interactions.
Save views for repeated use and combine list and detail views for efficiently working and navigating.
Currently in a limited beta capacity, the full new lists feature will be out soon!
SUMMARY OF 2021 R4 ENHANCMENTS
– AR advance improvements
– AP offset line level vs grouping by dimension
– AP approve payment lister update
– Attachment on AP Bill List
– GL posting tab on AP/AR transactions
– More matching rules
– Post credit card transactions to cashbook
– Enhanced electronic payment (early
– Custom reporting on bank file
– Flexible inventory on hand calculations
– Enhanced visibility of inventory availability on Order Entry
Financial Report Writer
– Computation name & description
– Trigger scheduled reports on GL close
User Interface Improvements
– Enhanced user experience for vendor lists (beta)
Let Us Help You!
Let us help you!
Call us on 1300 720 767 or complete our online contact form.