Remember that if you fail to implement, who cares what the software does?
At PBT we provide mid-market Accounting & ERP solutions to clients. We specialize in businesses that need to move up to a mid-market solution to improve business processes, reduce replication of data and improve business intelligence.
Likewise we work with clients that need to move down from enterprise business software solutions due to complexity of operation, enterprise level ongoing costs, and a depth of features that are no longer required.
We provide clients with a diverse range of skills sets. We provide an end to end service offering utilizing our team of business implementation consultants, software developers, and IT engineers. Providing a wealth of knowledge our team has implemented and supported sites for close on 20 years.
Across a significant client base, we have vast experience in business software solutions across a broad industry spectrum. We have the ability to stretch or downsize our solutions to meet customers requirements at both the low end and high end of the mid market software requirements.
Three major solution categories…..where do you fit in this size, cost and complexity spectrum?
If you need to climb up or slide down the business software spectrum, then invest a small amount of time with us to understand the solutions we offer and how we specialize in the mid-market space.
Our team of 25 highly trained and experienced consultants provide a wealth of knowledge and include:
- Business Systems Consultants who understand business processes and financial accounting.
- Software Developers that specialise in systems integration and third party software development.
- Network Engineers that support the platforms and optimisation of the performance of solutions.
We believe that choosing the right solution partner is as equally as important as finding the right software solution. This will ensure a great partnership moving forward which leads to successful implementations.
Understanding the market
In the business software market, there are three main categories of solutions that vary in cost, functionality and complexity.
Entry Level Solution
Entry level solutions like MYOB, Quickbooks & Xero provide basic business system solutions that constrain the business from it’s potential and create a wealth of issues like the:
- Business has outgrown the software & can no longer adapt it’s business processes to the solution
- Poor Reporting and inability to access required data
- Excel is used heavily in the running of business due to deficiencies in the software
- Lots of manual processes, disconnected systems, data replication
- Compliance & auditing issues
Mid Market Solutions
The mid market solutions we implement including Sybiz, Sage Evolution and Ostendo provide the following advantages:
- Vast majority of client requirements met by depth and breadth of systems
- Flexibility of the systems means they can tailored / customised to meet requirements
- Advanced business intelligence solutions
- Third party solutions that integrate and extend functionality
- Reduced costs from enterprise solutions
Enterprise Solutions like SAP, Dynamics Nav, Pronto, Sage X3 while infinitely flexible, provide the following challenges for organisations.
- High cost of implementation & support
- High cost for customisation/integration
- Long implementation lead times
- Complex user experience
- Often many features not used or required
Take the software selection journey with us!
The PBT journey starts with a simple conversation about your business, and then flows through the following stages, please hover over each stage for more information.
We will work with your key people to:
- Learn what your business does and future plans
- Identify business requirements
- What are your biggest pains/challenges
- Establish functionality wish list
PBT review your requirements and establish what solution we believe would best fit your business.
Customised Demonstration Preparation
PBT will prepare a customised demonstration for you (with your own data where possible) addressing the specific issues identified in the discovery phase.
PBT will demonstrate the software with the key people in the business.
Discussions and questions raised and answered.
Proposal is prepared and presented to you:
- Upfront costs
- Implementation costs
- On-going software and support investment
This part is totally up to you now!!
Either way, at this point you will have all the information you need to make the best possible decision for your business. If you don’t, then we have failed you.
All we ask from you is that you do make a decision.