Sybiz Visipay Version 20 continues to make functional improvements, fixes and enhancements to the Visipay package, including Single Touch Payroll, SybizSuper and more.
With the upgrade to Sybiz Visipay, there is some important items to note if you have not already upgraded to V19 and going directly to V20
- With the upgrade to Microsoft.NET Framework V4.6 in V20, some custom add-ons may require upgrading if you have not already upgraded to V19. PBT can help guide you in this process.
- Some operating systems are not compatible with V20. These are listed on the PBT article. If you are unsure, consult with us before you upgrade.
- If you are using ESS, there has also been some technology changes. If you have not already upgraded to V19, you will need to consider this when upgrading to V20.
Some of the new features and enhancements are listed below (but not limited to):
- Australian post codes are now current and up to date
- Improvements to employee imports
- Where multiple line reminders exist, buttons are available text is visible
- Improvements in STP such as new warnings and better prior year corrections
- A new STP Reconciliation report
For more details and video’s go to the Sybiz website.
If you are ready to upgrade Sybiz Visipay, register your interest by completing the Sybiz Visipay Upgrade Form
Ready to jump in and upgrade – or want to know more?
As always, we’re here and ready to help you get more from your systems! But, to ensure that this transition is both high return and low risk for you and your business, we need to plan this out diligently.
What are your options:
- Like to discuss more?
- Like us to call and provide a complimentary 1 hour “Business Systems Review”?
- Ready to jump right in and book your upgrade?
The next step is registering your interest with us by completing the online upgrade form.