Sybiz Vision V17 & Sybiz Visipay V17 Now Available!
Sybiz Vision V17 & Sybiz Visipay V17 has now been released. It is full of new functionality and enhancements and we encourage you to take a look at some of the new features and enhancements available in Version 17 of Sybiz Vision & Visipay by clicking here.
You will not be receiving any CD’s in the mail and this release is available via web upgrade only. We strongly recommend that before you upgrade, you need to speak to PBT as there are many issues that need to be considered before upgrading.
Some of these issues are detailed below:
- Sybiz V17 and onwards is not compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or older operating systems. (These operating systems are no longer supported by Microsoft)
- Sybiz V17 has improved the speed and functionality of the software by taking advantage of the performance upgrades made available by Microsoft SQL Server. Due to these performance upgrades, Sybiz Vision and Sybiz Visipay will require, at a minimum, Microsoft SQL Server 2012. If you are not on SQL Server 2012 and wish to upgrade, then we need to discuss.
- In Sybiz Vision version 17, reports have been modified to simplify the data structure within the report itself. Most reports will be unaffected, however, where there are customisations to these reports, it is important that they are reviewed to ensure they will continue to operate after the upgrade.
- From April 2018 onwards, to be compliant with the mandatory Single Touch Payroll reporting standards you will need to be on Sybiz Visipay V17 or above.
- TPAR changes will be in effect from July 1, 2018. Historically, TPAR was only relevant for the building and construction industry, but the ATO has expanded this TPAR reporting requirement to other industries, namely cleaning and courier services. The changes to the TPAR report formats will only be made available in future updates from V17 onwards.
Whether you want to upgrade now, or wait a while, it is important your register your intention with us to ensure your systems are properly prepared.
To register your interest in upgrading Sybiz Vision.NET, please complete our ONLINE UPGRADE FORM and one of our consultants will be in contact.
If you are a Sybiz Visipay customer and wish to upgrade, please complete our ONLINE UPGRADE FORM.
If you would like more information or would like to speak to one of our consultants, please call us on 1300 720 767.